The AnteAGE® Moisturizer is designed to provide your skin with deep hydration, moisturization, and assists in repairing the skins protective barrier. Following corneotherapy principles, this emulsifier-free formula relies instead on skin physiologic lipids (fatty acids, phosphatidylcholine, ceramides, cholesterol) to create a homogenous and comforting cream that respects skin functionality.
With a wealth of benefits including anti-oxidant activity, anti-aging, anti-pollution, anti-inflammatory, skin regeneration, brightening, blue light protection and skin microbiome support, this daily moisturizer nourishes the skin and provides the tools required to maintain skin barrier health, integrity, and homeostasis.
- Restores essential lipids, fatty acids, ceramides, and cholesterol to the skin - Rapidly increases moisture and hydration levels to prevent dehydration
- Soothes and comforts irritated skin; reduces inflammation
- Increases brightness and clarity on dull skin
- Supports skin microbiome integrity which strengthens skin defense - Regenerates and heals skin while fighting aging
- Protects against environmental pollutants and solar Blue Light
- Acne safe and non-comedogenic
Application & Usage:
AM/PM. Use as needed. Apply 1⁄2 to 1 pump of Moisturizer on clean skin. If using with the AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator, or any other skin care product, apply it after. In the AM, follow with your SPF of choice.
- Deeply hydrating & non-greasy
- Restores essential lipids for skin comfort
- Can be used post-procedure
- Acne safe/non-comedogenic
- True corneotherapy barrier repair
- Supports skin microbiome
- All skin types/concerns
- Protects against pollution & blue light
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, C12-16 Alcohols, Inulin, Xylitylglucoside, Ectoin, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Saccharide Isomerate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Cholesterol, Glucosyl Ceramide, Phospholipids, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tocopherol, Glucose, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-31, sh-Polypeptide-5, sh-Polypeptide-10, sh-Polypeptide-11, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid